Manufacturing execution systems (MES) are computerized systems used in manufacturing to track and document the transformation of raw materials to finished goods. MES provides information that helps manufacturing decision makers understand how current conditions on the plant floor can be optimized to improve production output. MES works in real time to enable the control of multiple elements of the production process (e.g. inputs, personnel, machines and support services).
Manufacturing Execution Systems create flawless manufacturing processes and provide real-time feedback of requirement changes”, and provide information at a single source. Other benefits from successful MES implementation might include:
- Reduced waste, re-work and scrap, including quicker setup times.
- More accurate capture of cost-information (e.g. labor, scrap, downtime, and tooling)
- Increased uptime
- Incorporate paperless workflow activities
- Manufacturing operations traceability
- Decreases downtime and easy fault finding
- Reduced inventory, through the eradication of just-in-case inventory
What can we do?
Our expertise about MES systems are;
Who do we work with?
We work for large sized companies such as ArlaFoods and PPG/Dyrup.